Remember a time when you possessed optimum health?
You had plenty of energy, were generally free from pain, your thoughts were clear and crisp, you slept well at night and felt refreshed in the morning. Whether this was many years ago or just last month, the health you enjoyed existed for one simple reason:
your body was functioning, unencumbered, according to its inbuilt design.
This is the simple but powerful truth about health. We have health when our bodies are working the way they are designed to and we have dis-ease and illness when their function is disrupted or impaired.
Sadly, much of the medical profession has become focused on using pharmaceuticals to manage symptoms without really identifying or addressing the underlying causes of illness.
Our focus is on identifying and addressing underlying causes and helping our patients restore genuine health.
To accomplish this we have developed a very different approach to medicine:
- We see patients as individuals: Rather than applying a standard approach for any given diagnosis, we treat every patient as an individual, spending ample time with them so that we can understand the uniqueness and complexities of their health challenges.
- We listen: We value our patients’ experience and wisdom with regards to their own bodies and see them as partners in the healing process.
- We address the root causes of illness: Our assessment process focuses on uncovering the underlying causes of our patient’s illness, not simply on identifying symptoms.
- We emphasize safe, natural therapies: Our treatment process emphasizes the use of natural therapies that are the result of years of research and clinical experience, chosen for their safety and ability to assist the body in regaining and maintaining health.
- Our therapies are effective: Our therapies are drawn from the most up to date science, our own clinical experience and the rich tradition of natural medicines that have demonstrated their safety and effectiveness over generations of use.
- We help our patients achieve long term success: Over the course of treatment we strive to help patients understand both the factors that caused them to get sick in the first place and the factors that helped them recover so that they can be empowered to maintain health well beyond their completion of treatment.
Want to learn more?